Professionally Managed Virtual Events Services for Your Company Announcements, Live or On-Demand
Chorus Call delivers some of the most sophisticated Virtual Events conferencing that’s personalised to suit your business needs.
Manage your Q&A session and see a real-time view of participants and those who have registered for questions.
Pre-event subconference to help presenters prepare, ask questions, and confirm last-minute changes.
EQUIPMENT & SOUND QUALITY CHECK
Pre-event quality testing will be scheduled 24 hours prior to conference.
For a nominated period of time, the conference will be available for a replay by dialing into our system.
VOTING & POLLING SUPPORT
Host voting and polling sessions or conduct surveys.
ACCESS TO CLOUD STORAGE
Your call data and recordings are kept securely in the Cloud for your convenience.
PRE-REGISTRATION WITH DIAMOND PASS
CAPACITY FOR LARGE
HIGHLY TRAINED OPERATORS &
PERSONALISED SERVICE & CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
Types of Virtual Events
- Audio Only: a large scale, operator-assisted conference call with no webcast or streaming component. Speakers and participants join on their phone to listen in on the call. Participants can dial into the conference centre or join themselves into your event using our Diamond Pass platform. A dedicated operator will oversee the call, make announcements, or monitor your Q&A session.
Choose this option when: You want to host a cost-effective announcement with live Q&A included
- Audio + Webcast: a large scale conference call with a webcast presentation streamed live or on-demand to the web. Live participants can dial into the audio call using their phones, while following along to your slide presentations. Once your event has concluded, an on-demand version will be uploaded to the web with synced audio and slides. This on-demand view can be made available for up to 12 months so people can view it at their convenience.
Choose this option when: You want to combine a webcast with live speakers and a Q&A session
- Webcast Only: A webcast or streaming presentation with no conference call component, available live or on-demand. The archived version will be available to view for up to 12 months.
Choose this option when: You want your whole audience to be able to access the webcast and no live Q&A is required
What’s Included in Your Virtual Event:
- Diamond Pass Pre-registration allows participants to join themselves into the conference. Participant data is also more accurate and easily collected.
- Comprehensive booking confirmation makes your event preparation easy
- Pre-event equipment and sound quality testing will be scheduled 24 hours prior to conference
- Pre-event sub-conferencing to allow presenters to prepare
- Real time chat with the operator via IM or backline
- Operator managed Q&A session with web-based tools that put you in control
- View Q&A: Real-time view of participants and those who have registered for questions. The ability to change the order of questions or not allow questions from a particular participant.
- Voting and polling session support
- Full event reporting including participant list and recording of call available within 30 minutes.
- Digital Playback: for a nominated period of time, the conference will be available for replay by dialing into our system
- Transcription services: Word-for-word within agreed timeframes
- All call data kept onshore and accessible via the Cloud, for secure and easy access
Request a Free Live Demo
Every event is unique, that’s why we tailor the experience based on your requirements. The best way to describe what we do is just to show you! Fill out the form below to request a free live demo of our services, or call our team on 0800 453 630 to discuss what we can do for you.