When attendance and timings are key, let us deliver a seamless, professional approach for your meeting.
During an Assisted Teleconference, one of our operators will dial out to you and your participants to ensure that everyone is connected to the conference on time. We have call operators available 24/7, making it possible to host an assisted call whenever you need.
All of our operations are based in New Zealand and Australia and our operators are all English as a first language.
Assisted Teleconferencing ensures high participation rates, timekeeping and a professional approach to your meeting.
PERFECT FOR: Interviews, board or senior leadership meetings, high profile meetings, sales meetings, court and commission hearings
|Dial out Auckland||35c / line / min|
|Dial out NZ wide||45c / line / min|
|Dial out Mobile||60c / line / min|
|Dial out International||$1/ line / min|
|Recording||$10 / recording|
|Electronic recording to customised, secure, cloud based BOX|
Benefits of Assisted Teleconferencing
- We’ll call you – one of our conference operators will contact you and all of your participants to ensure the conference starts on time. There’s no need for dial in numbers or passcodes, let us do it for you!
- Use your own device – assisted conferencing is available from all mobiles or landlines
- Call quality checks – your call quality will always be monitored by a conference administrator
- Book daily, weekly or monthly with one reservation
- No setup, connection or cancellation fees