ACCESSING YOUR CONFERENCE CALL
Chorus Call uses multiple telecommunication carriers to ensure as little disruption to your conferencing as possible. The two numbers below will end on the same bridge but will provide you with an alternative should one of the carriers have an outage.
New Zealand Wide Free Call: 0800 452 794
Chorus Call has a large number of local and international call access numbers in capital cities, major regional centres and most key international locations. We are always updating and improving access for our customers. For an up to date list of access numbers visit HERE.
- The Host dials into the service and is welcomed by a recorded voice announcement and is prompted to enter their passcode, followed by the # key
- Enter the Host passcode number followed by the # key
- The Host will be advised that their passcode has been confirmed
- A Host with a valid passcode will be placed into conference
Note: It is the Host passcode that activates the conference. Guests will hear music until the Host dials in.
- Guests dial into the service and are welcomed by a recorded voice announcement and are prompted to enter a passcode number
- Enter the Guest passcode number followed by the # key
- Guests will be advised that the passcode number has been confirmed
- Guests with a valid passcode are joined into conference
|*0||Operator Assistance||Press *0 to notify an operator if you need assistance, there is static on the line or you simply have questions.|
|4#||Participant Mute||Participants can press 4# to mute their line|
|5#||Deactivate Participant Mute||Un-mutes participant line|
|99#||Conference Mute||If a host wishes to mute all participants except themselves, they can press 99#.|
|88#||Deactivate Conference Mute||Host can un-mute all conference participants.|
|6#||Security Lock||Prevents any further participants from entering the conference call|
|7#||Security Unlock||Re-opens a locked conference so new participants can dial in.|
|999#||Conference Count||By pressing 999# the conference will provide a tone-only conference count.|
|*9||Disconnect All Guests||All participants except the host will be disconnected from the call.|
|732#||Record Conference||Press 732# (or REC on your keypad) to digitally record your conference call.
You will hear a prompt notifying you that the recording has started. Recordings are available via CD or FTP file. Charges apply.
|Participant Name Record||This feature must be set up by a conference administrator. Each guest will be prompted to record their name and company before entering the conference call. They will be announced by the conference system as they join the call.|
|72#||Roll Call||To hear all participants’ name and company recordings, press 72#. This feature is only available with Participant Name Record enabled.|
|Project Codes||Track your account usage using specific billing codes. This feature is popular with professional firms looking to track costs against specific clients or projects.|
DIAL OUT FROM YOUR CONFERENCE
- Press *1 to enter the conference vestibule.
- As a prompt to dial, you will hear a series of repeating tones
- Dial the phone number you wish to dial out to (including the Area Code) followed by the # key
- When the other party picks up your call, press *1 to place them on hold or *2 to disconnect that line
- Repeat the above instructions for all parties you wish to dial out to
- Press *1 to join yourself and all dialed parties into the conference call
How can we meet your needs?
Through our sister company, Compunetics, who builds and distributes the world’s best conferencing bridges, Chorus Call New Zealand has the ability to develop custom solutions in-house. This page lists common user features, but many more unique solutions have been developed for specific customer needs. If you require a specific solution, speak to your account manager or contact us on 0800 453 630.