When a critical issue hits an organisation, instant access to key decision makers can be the difference between a managed crisis and a disaster.
Chorus Call has developed Crisis Communication Management to provide peace of mind that when a problem arises, you have the communication systems in place to contact the people impacted in a rapid, efficient manner.
How does it work?
How is the service supported?
Why Chorus Call’s Unassisted Audio Conferencing?
About iPresent Web Conferencing
iPresent™ is a free on-demand desktop sharing application providing hands-on collaborative features crucial to productive communication. This powerful tool allows you to eliminate travel and conference set-up costs while maintaining cutting edge communication and productivity.
It will enhance presentations by allowing participants to see, hear, engage and interact as if they were in the same room – and enabling the host to manage the conference call lines of the participants.
- Integrated Audio Conferencing – Manage your own audio conference call while simultaneously sharing presentations amongst participants.
- Available on your iPad – Use your iPad to web conference from anywhere! Visit APP Store
- Annotation – Annotate shared documents using a number of drawing tools, pointers and colour to give more emphasis to your presentation.
- Whiteboard – Highlight important information, write notes, draw diagrams and illustrate ideas.
- Share Control – Pass or take control of presentations with others in your meeting.
- Chat – Send and receive private instant messages with individual participants or broadcast your message to the entire group.
- Send a File – Distribute any file type and size.
- Secure Internet Technology (SSL) – Secure Q&A Sessions, Webcam View and Polling
- Flash Based – Cross-Platform desktop sharing software for PC or Mac.
DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE CLIENT
CLICK HERE TO LOG IN & JOIN AN IPRESENT™ (passcode required)
Download the iPresent™ user guide (.pdf)
About one click conferencing
Scan your personal Chorus Call New Zealand QR Code, which includes our toll-free number, and your personal host pin number.
Use for 1 Click Conferencing – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
A QR code (Quick Response code) is a mini bar code which allows data to be transmitted to your smart phone. Scanning your QR code will instantly allow you to create a new contact, that when dialled will automatically dial our toll free number + Your personal Host Pin Number and connect you into your conference. You’ll never have to waste time entering your pin code, or forget dial-in numbers again.
Which QR scanner you need will depend on the handset you have, please select the approved app for your smart phone below:
The QR code contained in your Unassisted Teleconferencing account email contains your host pin and will allow anyone scanning the QR code to enter your conferencing account as a host. Similar to an ATM pin number this code and your host pin should be kept secure to ensure you do not receive fraudulent charges.